One pan dinners are quick and easy, saves a lot of time and moreover, they are super delicious. If you want to make a variety dinner or add a twist to the monotonous dish you always serve, you have come to the right place. This preparation is quick and easy and you can prep the ingredients in no time. The highlight of this dish is we have tweaked the marination with a touch of Indian spices. This turned up so good and I was delighted for two reasons. The dish got the exotic flavor and aroma of the Indian spices and the prep time was less. So, if you are searching for a quick and easy dinner idea or a different dinner recipe to try, this will be a total success and your family will love it.
Oven Baked Chicken Recipe with Potatoes and Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 kg Chicken
- 4 Potatoes
- Olive oil
- 11/2 cup Spinach
- 6 Garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven to 400F.Make the ingredients for the marination to a fine paste and season the chicken on both sides with the spice mixture.
- Keep the marinated chicken for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut the potatoes in medium-sized pieces, and transfer the potatoes to a baking pan. Drizzle oil and add salt to it and mix gently.
- Partially bake these potatoes in a preheated pan (400F for 30 minutes). This process is done early as the potatoes require more time to get cooked properly.
- After 2 hours, the marination is completed, sear the chicken on both sides for 4-5 minutes on a pan with olive oil.
- Now, remove the chicken from the pan and keep aside.
- Add chopped garlic to the same pan and to this add the spinach and gently mix till the leaves turn to a dark green color.
- Now, keep aside the garlic flavored spinach leaves.
- One the potatoes are partially cooked, place the chicken and cook this for 35-40 minutes.
- After the given time, add the spinach to the pan and allow the dish to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.